is formulated to match the optimal nutritional profile instinctively preferred by 2nd age kittens and gestating queens.
- Easy Chewing
- Small chunks in gravy
- Natural Defences
- Helps support natural defences
Royal Canin believes that a cat’s diet should take into account all the parameters of life, such as age, physiology, breed, life style as well as the individual circumstances. Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive provides a healthy diet based on Royal Canin’s commitment to the highest quality.
This food is based on the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by kittens during the second growth phase (4 to 12 months). Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive is also suitable for lactating queens.
Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive cat food is made to a formula specifically developed for kittens in their 2nd growth phase (4 to 12 months), when growth has slowed down.
- Young cats prefer a specific nutrient profile and Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive is based on the Macro Nutrient Profile which kittens in their 2nd growth phase intuitively choose. This helps to encourage a long-term acceptance, since no matter how healthy the food is, if your cat doesn’t like it and won’t eat, it won’t do your cat much good.
- During the 2nd growth phase your kitten’s bone structure gets stronger. Your pet will still have high energy requirements but they are not as high as during the initial growth phase. Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive provides a healthy diet with all the necessary nutrients to help keep your kitten lively and in the best of health.
- During the 2nd phase your kitten’s immune system stabilises, but its general resistance is still not fully developed. Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive contains mannan-oligosaccharides and a complex of antioxidants (vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine and lutein) all of which help to improve the natural defences and promote healthy antibodies.
- Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive wet food contains juicy chunks in appetising jelly. During this growth phase your young cat will develop its permanent teeth and the chunks of food in Royal Canin Kitten Intensive are just the right size and texture for a young cat’s jaws. The single portion pouches ensure that the food retains its full flavour and that the top quality nutrients are protected. And the pouches are convenient and easy to open.
Royal Canin wet food provides your cat with a tasty and healthy balanced diet:
- Essential fats and oils: Provide your cat with energy while supporting its natural defences and encouraging a healthy coat.
- Lots of vitamins: These provide antioxidants and can strengthen the immune system and help to keep the metabolism healthy.
- Minerals: Can help to maintain a healthy metabolism, as well as encouraging healthy skin and bone development.
- Fibre: Helps to promote good intestinal flora and a healthy digestion.
- Proteins: Help to support the healthy development of organs, muscle and tissue.
- High digestibility: The carefully selected ingredients give Royal Canin wet cat food a minimum protein digestibility of 90%.
The Macro Nutrient Profile is based on your cat’s instinctive preference: this balanced, healthy food with Macro Nutrient Profile is made to a formula suitable for your cat’s specific life phase and lifestyle. The Macro Nutrient Profile recognises the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It represents an optimal balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates which encourages long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of a cat will vary with age, but also with its physiological state (e.g. pregnancy, lactation).
Cats intuitively recognise and prefer food which best matches their individual Nutrient Profile. The Macro Nutrient Profile concept draws on Royal Canin’s expertise and helps to guarantee an exceptionally long-term acceptance of the food. Cats don’t get bored of Royal Canine Feline Health Nutrition products so it is not even necessary to serve different flavours and varieties each meal, especially since the actual taste of the food only plays a very small part in your cat’s choice of food.
Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, milk and milk derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, yeasts, sugar.
Nutritional additives: :
Vitamin D3 (290 IU/kg), iron (1.3mg/kg), iodine (0.4mg/kg), copper (3mg/kg), manganese (0.4mg/kg), zinc (4mg/kg)
Returns and Exchanges
Our customer service team double check orders before they are sent out, it’s important to us that you receive the correct order. If by chance you receive an incorrect item, or there is an issue concerning the quality of the product, please notify us within 14 days and we will offer a refund or exchange free of charge.
If you made a mistake with your order, you can return or exchange such item within 14 days of delivery, however you will bear the cost of returning the goods to us as well as the re-delivery fee.
To qualify for a full refund, returned items must arrive at our vet clinic, Kowloon Veterinary Hospital in their original packaging, in an unopened and resalable state. Please also include your original invoice and a copy of any email correspondence. Items returned damaged, with the security seal broken, incomplete or not in a resalable condition will not be accepted.
Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged except as noted by Hong Kong law.
For questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us any day from 10am – 7pm on 2382 3300. Once we have received your parcel for refund or exchange, we will inform you via email to confirm if our policy terms and conditions have been met.
Each manufacturer provides their own warranty period. If your product is faulty within the said warranty period, please contact them regarding a replacement or a repair.
We recommend you use a reputable courier service such as SF Express and HK Post when returning goods as we are not liable for items lost or damaged during their return to us.
We aim to process returns as swiftly as possible, and should be processed within 14 days after we receive their return deliver. The only delay may be if additional information is required from the original manufacturer.
Please ensure you contact us before returning items as any unauthorised returns will not be accepted and will be rejected upon arrival.
Terms & Conditions
PrescriptionFood.com.hk strives to keep all product information as current as possible, however, from time to time packaging or ingredients can change without our knowledge. For this reason we are not responsible for the accuracy of information, or typographical errors and recommend for the most accurate product information you contact the official website.
Payment is completed online using Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We use PayPal to process all payments, however, a PayPal account is not required. Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer. We do not accept personal cheques, money orders, or cash. Your order will be shipped once confirmation of payment has been received.
PrescriptionFood.com.hk reserves the right to make changes and price adjustments to this site at any time. All prices are accurate at the time of listing and be reflected on the price charged on your invoice. From time to time an item may become unavailable beyond our control. Whilst every effort will be made to order the missing item, or offer a replacement with the customers approval, we reserve the right to cancel such item from the order.
PrescriptionFood.com.hk understands the importance of protecting your privacy, we are committed to ensuring your personal data is not shared with any third parties. We only keep key information such as your name, contact details, and previous orders to help us provide the best possible service to you, including sharing emails with information new services, products or offers. Our payment processing gateway encompasses a range of procedures to ensure your information is encrypted and secure to avoid unauthorised access.
PrescriptionFood.com.hk strives to keep all product information as current as possible, however from time to time packaging or ingredients can change without our knowledge. For this reason we are not responsible for the accuracy of information, or typographical errors and recommend for the most accurate product information you contact the official website.
We appreciate customer feedback, it helps us improve our service and your shopping experience. If you have feedback to share with us please email us at: email@example.com.
Kowloon Veterinary Hospital
Yue Luen Mansion
2 Junction Road
Kowloon City, Kowloon
T: (852) 2382 3300
Enjoy free delivery anywhere in Hong Kong for orders over HK$300 (excluding islands and special districts). A shipping fee of HK$80 is added to orders below the minimum amount. We do not ship to locations outside of Hong Kong.
- You can request the goods be delivered to your address or pick up at closest SF Express station.
- SF-express surcharges for shipments delivered to remote areas or non-commercial and industrial areas. The surcharge will be borne by the purchaser at the time of delivery.
- Delivery is only made to the area that vehicles are accessible.
- Delivery will not be made on statutory holidays, we will schedule the delivery on the following day.
- Sai Kung – HKD800 or above
- Tung Chung – HKD600 or above
- Lantau Island and Discovery Bay – HKD800 or above
Out of Service Area
- Sha Tau Kok Restricted Area | Tak Ku Ling | Man Kam To | Mai Po | Lok Ma Chau
- Restricted Area | Lo Wu | Po Toi Island | Tung Ping Chau | Grass Island | Kat O
We aim to deliver all purchases within 3 business days of ordering. In the unlikely event that your order will take longer than 3 business days, we will contact you to let you know the estimated shipping date.
All deliveries require a signature and delivery times cannot be confirmed. We recommend you leave alternative delivery details should you not be home at the time of delivery. These may include leaving your order at the front door, or alternatively delivering to the management office. Kindly note we are not responsible for items after delivery has been completed.
Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted.