Delivery Terms Hong Kong
Enjoy free delivery in Hong Kong for order value over HK$300 (Island districts or heavy products which individually packed items weighted 6kgs or above are excluded). A shipping fee of HK$80 is added to orders below the minimum amount. We do not ship to locations outside of Hong Kong.
- You can request the goods be delivered to your address or pick up at closest SF Express station.
- SF-express surcharges for shipments delivered to remote areas or non-commercial and industrial areas. The surcharge will be borne by the purchaser at the time of delivery.
- Delivery is only made to the area that vehicles are accessible.
- Delivery will not be made on statutory holidays, we will schedule the delivery on the following day.
- Sai Kung – HKD800 or above
- Tung Chung – HKD600 or above
- Lantau Island and Discovery Bay – HKD800 or above
Out of Service Area
- Sha Tau Kok Restricted Area | Tak Ku Ling | Man Kam To | Mai Po | Lok Ma Chau
- Restricted Area | Lo Wu | Po Toi Island | Tung Ping Chau | Grass Island | Kat O
Orders received before 3pm Monday – Friday will be processed within 24-48 hours pending item availability, payment verification, and authorization of any prescription items. Orders placed after 3pm will begin processing the following business day (not including weekends and public holidays). In the unlikely event that your order will take longer than 3 business days, we will contact you to let you know the estimated shipping date.
All deliveries require a signature and delivery times cannot be confirmed. We recommend you leave alternative delivery details should you not be home at the time of delivery. These may include leaving your order at the front door, or alternatively delivering to the management office. Kindly note we are not responsible for items after delivery has been completed.
Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted.