Synoquin EFA comes in tasty capsules which can be fed whole or opened and mixed with food. It may require an initial loading programme, after which the daily intake can be reduced to maintenance level. This will depend on your cat’s response and you should consult your vet for guidance specific to your cat.
Initial programme (6 weeks):
2 capsules daily in the morning and in the evening
Maintenance programme (long term):
All cats respond differently to supplementation. However, in general, after the initial loading programme the daily intake can usually be reduced to 1 capsule per day.
Synoquin EFA Cat contains a unique combination of:
- Chondroitin sulphate – a key nutrient for healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Glucosamine hydrochloride – one of the basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid
- Dexahan – a highly purified form of krill oil that acts as a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids as well as providing astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant
- Zinc – important in the metabolism of cartilage and bone
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
The Krill used in Synoquin EFA Cat is fished sustainably via a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) accredited supplier.
This product is authorised goods, provided by Nam Ao Animal Hospital.