Royal Canin believe that a cat’s diet should take into account all parameters of health, such as age, breed, life style, physiology and individual circumstances. Royal Canin Instinctive +7 cat food is based on Royal Canin’s commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by older cats (from 7 years).
Royal Canin Instinctive +7 wet cat food provides a specifically tailored diet for cats over 7 years old, which helps to combat the first signs of aging:
- Older cats have limited kidney function. Royal Canin Instinctive +7supports good kidney function in older cats by containing a moderate phosphorus content.
- With growing age, cats become more prone to illness. Royal Canin Instinctive +7 in Jelly is rich in antioxidants, which can work to combat the aging process and protect against free radicals.
- The healthy diet provided by Royal Canin Instinctive +7 cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of older cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won’t eat it, it’s not much good!
- Royal Canin Instinctive +7 wet food contains juicy, especially soft chunks in tasty gravy. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. They are also easy to open and dispose of, making mealtimes quick and convenient.
Royal Canin Wet Cat Food provides a balanced diet:
- Essential oils: Provide your cat with valuable energy, support its natural defences and nourish a healthy coat.
- Variety of vitamins: Have an antioxidant effect, can strengthen the immune system and support metabolism.
- Minerals: Can help maintain a healthy metabolism, encourage healthy skin, and support bone development.
- Fibre: Promotes balanced intestinal flora and a healthy digestion.
- Proteins: Support the optimal development of organs, muscles and connective tissue.
- High digestibility: The carefully selected ingredients give Royal Canin wet cat food a minimum protein digestibility of 90%.
The instinctive preference – the Macro Nutrient Profile: the new health-diet with Macro Nutrient Profile is a formula adapted to the life phase and individual features of cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation).
Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don’t get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats’ food choice.
Meat and meat by-products, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, oils and fats, vegetable by-products, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans, sugar.
Vitamin D3 (245 IU/kg), iron (1.5 mg/kg), iodine (0.04 mg/kg), manganese (0.5 mg/kg), zinc (5 mg/kg).