SHINY HAIR COMPLEX
Helps maintain coat shine thanks particularly to Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
- Maintain ideal weight
- Helps maintain ideal weight
- Healthy Urinary System
- Helps support a healthy urinary system
Royal Canin believe that a cat’s diet should take into account all parameters of health, such as age, breed, lifestyle, physiology and individual circumstances. A cat’s coat is a mirror of its health. Royal Canin Intense Beauty wet cat food is based on Royal Canin’s commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by adult cats (from one year of age).
Royal Canin Intense Beauty cat food for a beautiful coat helps adults cats (from one year of age) with sensitive skin:
- A rich selection of specific nutrients is a prerequisite for the renewal and maintenance of healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Royal Canin Intense Beauty with its Shiny Hair Complex nourishes the fur and increases its shine through an increased supply of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin B, zinc, biotin and trace elements.
- Adult cats, especially neutered cats, are at an increased risk of developing urinary stones. Royal Canin Intense Beauty promotes a Healthy Urinary System by helping to reduce the concentration of the minerals which can lead to urinary stones.
- The health-diet of Royal Canin Intense Beauty cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- A high content of essential fatty acids promotes beaming health and a moderate energy content helps to maintain ideal weight.
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won’t eat it, it’s not much good!
- Royal Canin Intense Beauty wet food contains juicy meaty chunks in tasty jelly. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. They are also easy to open and dispose of, making mealtimes quick and convenient.
Royal Canin Wet Cat Food provides a balanced diet:
- Essential oils: Provide your cat with valuable energy, support its natural defences and nourish a healthy coat.
- Variety of vitamins: Have an antioxidant effect, can strengthen the immune system and support metabolism.
- Minerals: Can help maintain a healthy metabolism, encourage healthy skin, and support bone development.
- Fibre: Promotes balanced intestinal flora and a healthy digestion.
- Proteins: Support the optimal development of organs, muscles and connective tissue.
- High digestibility: The carefully selected ingredients give Royal Canin wet cat food a minimum protein digestibility of 90%.
The instinctive preference – the Macro Nutrient Profile: the new health-diet with Macro Nutrient Profile is a formula adapted to the life phase and individual features of cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation).
Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don’t get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats’ food choice.
Meat and meat by-products, fish and fish by-products, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils and fats, vegetable by-products, sugar.
Vitamin D3 (51 IU/kg), iron (10 mg/kg), iodine (0.12 mg/kg), copper (0.9 mg/kg), manganese (3 mg/kg), zinc (30 mg/kg).