Many commercial pet foods are loaded with salt and fat, which improve the taste but also have dramatic effects on your dog’s weight and overall health. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping dogs reach their proper weight.
At Hill’s, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to reduce dogs’ body fat by 22% in two months, while keeping him or her satisfied.
Prescription Diet™ r/d™ is formulated with the following benefits:
- Clinically proven nutrition to reduce body fat by 22% in just 2 months*
- Clinically proven to promote healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels*
- Unique combination of lysine, carnitine and soluble fiber modifies metabolism from fat storing to fat burning*
- High natural fiber levels satisfy pets while losing weight
- Delicious taste for easy transition from your dog’s current food
Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Caramel Color, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.