- Linoleic acid (LA) – an omega 6 that is particularly useful in maintaining optimal skin turnover and barrier function
- Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) – an omega 6 that is not very widely available but is very useful in maintaining healthy skin
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) – an omega 3 that is known to help with the many bodily functions
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – an omega 3 known to support various actions in the body and skin
- Vitamin E – a potent antioxidant
- Vitamin A – a lipid soluble vitamin that helps to maintain healthy skin and coat
- Vitamin D – a lipid soluble vitamin that aids skin turnover
This product is authorised goods, provided by Nam Ao Animal Hospital.