Adaptil Spray can be sprayed directly on:
• your dog’s bedding
• inside crates
• indoor kennels
• in the car.
How to use Adaptil Spray?
• Shake the bottle
• Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the sprayed environment (car, carrier, kennel etc…).
• Effects should last approximately 4-5 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
• Reapply after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
• ADAPTIL® Spray can be applied directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels , or in the car, but be sure to apply without the dog in the area to be sprayed (particularly inside the carrier or crate) and allow enough time (15 min) for alcohol evaporation.
• Adaptil Spray should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.
60 ML ( about 50uses)
Returns and Exchanges
Our customer service team double check orders before they are sent out, it’s important to us that you receive the correct order. If by chance you receive an incorrect item, or there is an issue concerning the quality of the product, please notify us within 14 days and we will offer a refund or exchange free of charge.
If you made a mistake with your order, you can return or exchange such item within 14 days of delivery, however you will bear the cost of returning the goods to us as well as the re-delivery fee.
To qualify for a full refund, returned items must arrive at our vet clinic, Kowloon Veterinary Hospital in their original packaging, in an unopened and resalable state. Please also include your original invoice and a copy of any email correspondence. Items returned damaged, with the security seal broken, incomplete or not in a resalable condition will not be accepted.
Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged except as noted by Hong Kong law.
For questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com or call us any day from 10am – 7pm on 2382 3300. Once we have received your parcel for refund or exchange, we will inform you via email to confirm if our policy terms and conditions have been met.
Each manufacturer provides their own warranty period. If your product is faulty within the said warranty period, please contact them regarding a replacement or a repair.
We recommend you use a reputable courier service such as SF Express and HK Post when returning goods as we are not liable for items lost or damaged during their return to us.
We aim to process returns as swiftly as possible, and should be processed within 14 days after we receive their return deliver. The only delay may be if additional information is required from the original manufacturer.
Please ensure you contact us before returning items as any unauthorised returns will not be accepted and will be rejected upon arrival.
Terms & Conditions
PrescriptionFood.com.hk strives to keep all product information as current as possible, however, from time to time packaging or ingredients can change without our knowledge. For this reason we are not responsible for the accuracy of information, or typographical errors and recommend for the most accurate product information you contact the official website.
Payment is completed online using Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We use PayPal to process all payments, however, a PayPal account is not required. Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer. We do not accept personal cheques, money orders, or cash. Your order will be shipped once confirmation of payment has been received.
PrescriptionFood.com.hk reserves the right to make changes and price adjustments to this site at any time. All prices are accurate at the time of listing and be reflected on the price charged on your invoice. From time to time an item may become unavailable beyond our control. Whilst every effort will be made to order the missing item, or offer a replacement with the customers approval, we reserve the right to cancel such item from the order.
PrescriptionFood.com.hk understands the importance of protecting your privacy, we are committed to ensuring your personal data is not shared with any third parties. We only keep key information such as your name, contact details, and previous orders to help us provide the best possible service to you, including sharing emails with information new services, products or offers. Our payment processing gateway encompasses a range of procedures to ensure your information is encrypted and secure to avoid unauthorised access.
PrescriptionFood.com.hk strives to keep all product information as current as possible, however from time to time packaging or ingredients can change without our knowledge. For this reason we are not responsible for the accuracy of information, or typographical errors and recommend for the most accurate product information you contact the official website.
We appreciate customer feedback, it helps us improve our service and your shopping experience. If you have feedback to share with us please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kowloon Veterinary Hospital
Yue Luen Mansion
2 Junction Road
Kowloon City, Kowloon
T: (852) 2382 3300
Enjoy free delivery anywhere in Hong Kong for orders over HK$300 (excluding islands and special districts). A shipping fee of HK$80 is added to orders below the minimum amount. We do not ship to locations outside of Hong Kong.
- You can request the goods be delivered to your address or pick up at closest SF Express station.
- SF-express surcharges for shipments delivered to remote areas or non-commercial and industrial areas. The surcharge will be borne by the purchaser at the time of delivery.
- Delivery is only made to the area that vehicles are accessible.
- Delivery will not be made on statutory holidays, we will schedule the delivery on the following day.
- Sai Kung – HKD800 or above
- Tung Chung – HKD600 or above
- Lantau Island and Discovery Bay – HKD800 or above
Out of Service Area
- Sha Tau Kok Restricted Area | Tak Ku Ling | Man Kam To | Mai Po | Lok Ma Chau
- Restricted Area | Lo Wu | Po Toi Island | Tung Ping Chau | Grass Island | Kat O
We aim to deliver all purchases within 3 business days of ordering. In the unlikely event that your order will take longer than 3 business days, we will contact you to let you know the estimated shipping date.
All deliveries require a signature and delivery times cannot be confirmed. We recommend you leave alternative delivery details should you not be home at the time of delivery. These may include leaving your order at the front door, or alternatively delivering to the management office. Kindly note we are not responsible for items after delivery has been completed.
Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted.