Chicken, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Oats, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein Concentrate, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable & fruit blend (Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli), Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.
Balanced for puppy up to 1 year; pregnant or nursing small breed dogs
Not Recommended For:
Adult or mature adult dogs over 1 year old
|Fresh chicken #1 Ingredient||Lean protein||Lean protein from fresh chicken builds and maintains lean muscles.|
|Vegetables||Vitamins & minerals||Vegetables have vitamins and minerals to help keep your puppy playing longer.|
|Flaxseed||Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids||Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids from flaxseed improve skin and coat — guaranteed or your money back.|
|Brown rice||Natural fiber||Brown rice provides natural fiber that helps healthy digestion for happy tummies.|
|Fruit||Antioxidants||Antioxidants from fruit support natural defenses.|
|Eggs||Amino acids||Amino acids from eggs are building blocks of muscles and organs.|
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.