Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Brewers Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Adult dogs 1 – 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites, ‘Science Diet® Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe, Science Diet® Nature’s Best® Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Puppy or Science Diet® Lamb & Brown Rice Dinner Puppy.
|Benefit||Source||How It Works|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Lean muscle maintenance||High quality lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.|
|Healthy heart and vital organs||Taurine and Phosphorus||Added taurine to help maintain heart health. Controlled phosphorus to maintain kidney health.|
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet’s nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your dog to one of the Hill’s® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.